50 LIMITED EDITION RBG CASSETTES NOW AVAILABLE
THE FIRST EVER RBG MERCH!!
RUBBER BAND GUN
Proudly Presents SUPER CHAPTER II:
MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF
Starring the Channel 17 News Team...
HORACE A. HOBART - The tortured weatherman protagonist; hated and mocked by his coworkers, he is prescribed medication for his mental instability which slowly corrupts his consciousness into seeking revenge
REDD RENO - The cruel lead anchor and host of "The Hourly Update"
He is the main source of Horace's turmoil, acting as his arch-nemesis
CAROL FELLINGTON - Sportscaster by day, gambling addict by night, she partakes in the bullying of Horace with Redd and drinks her way through her work day
- Story Guide -
- GOOD MORNING HORACE. IT'S A NEW DAY. HERE'S A WAY TO START IT OUT. TAKE YOUR MEDS. CONVERSE WITH THE MIRROR. HEAR THE VOICES. LISTEN TO THEM FOR YOUR SATISFACTION. FOR YOUR REVENGE. THIS COULD BE THE NIGHT.
Redd Reno: The Hourly Update
- REDD RENO IS ALWAYS LATE. HE STROLLS IN WHEN HE FEELS, AND HE FEELS WHEN HE FEELS LIKE IT. HE IS THE ALPHA AND THE BETA AND OCCASIONALLY THE GAMMA BEFORE HE GETS HIS COFFEE. A MAN OF MEANS AND NUMBERS, HE HAS NO SYMPATHY FOR HORACE'S CONDITION. IN FACT, HE AIMS TO AGITATE IT LIKE A CRUDE YOUNG BOY WITH A GOLDFISH IN A PLASTIC BAG. HE SHAKES HORACE LIKE THE ANIMAL HE BELIEVES HIM TO BE.
Carol Fellington With the Sports
- YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS LADY, CAROL, IS AT IT AGAIN. BETTING ON ANYTHING THAT MOVES, FROM THE PIGS TO THE PONIES. FROM THE SPORTS BALLS TO THE SUPER SECRET BOWL LXXXIII, CAROL IS GONNA THROW HER HAT IN THE CIRCLE. BUT LET'S SEE HOW SHE DOES AFTER A LONG NIGHT OF LOSES...
- THE PEAK OF THE TENSION: THE DISCOVERY OF A VANDALIZED PRINTOUT ON THE BREAKROOM FRIDGE.
THE LAZIEST OF ALL THE 5 LETTERED INSULTS.
STRAWS ARE BREAKING ON ALL KINDS OF CAMELS' BACKS. A TWINKLE IN HORACE'S EYE. THIS ISNT THE DAMN GRINCH AND I'M NO DAMN SEUSS. BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF THIS ISN'T THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT OF HORACE'S LIFE. HE KNEW IT WOULD BE. THEY KNEW IT WOULD BE. THEY TOLD HIM IN THE MIRROR.
The End of the Mock
- HORACE'S SWAN SONG. HE STARES AT THE CAMERA, "LIVE ON AIR." HE CONFESSES, MAKES HIS PEACE, SIGNS OFF FOR GOOD AND THEN IS SILENT BEFORE HE HUMS TO HIMSELF, FOR HIS MANY SELVES. HE LOOKS TO THE LIGHT AND WALKS. SLOW AT FIRST, HE STARTS TO DANCE. HE DANCES HIS WAY OFF THE STUDIO FLOOR. THE LAST SOUND HE HEARD WAS HIS OWN.
released November 18, 2015
***LYRICS AVAILABLE ON EACH INDIVIDUAL TRACK***
- All songs written and recorded by Kevin Basko at the Basko Family House in New Jersey between the summer and fall of 2015
add. vocals by Olive (Babies' Babies)
Thanks to Olive Lurrie, Nick Palladino, Jonathan Rado, G&P Basko, and Horace. All stories and characters are part of the Super Chapters collection. -